Edward S. LeoneMember
Mr. Leone brings more than 30 years of experience to a variety of personal injury cases, including matters arising out of automobile accidents, workplace injuries, premises liability and medical malpractice.
Mr. Leone is a graduate of the State University of New York at Cortland (B.A.) and Ohio Northern University, Pettit College of Law (J.D.), where he was a member and an executive editor of the Ohio Northern Law Review.
Mr. Leone holds a BV® Distinguished ™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the second-highest rating available for legal ability and professional ethics. He is listed in The Best Lawyers In America® and Upstate New York Super Lawyers®, and is a life member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®.
Mr. Leone has been an assistant coach for the Christian Brothers Academy Varsity Boys Basketball Team since 1990, and received the school's 2009 Purple & Gold Award for 30 years of "Time, Talent and Treasure."
Mr. Leone was born and raised in Syracuse, New York. He presently resides in Camillus.
- State University of New York at Cortland (B.A., 1978)
- Ohio Northern University, Pettit College of Law (J.D., 1982)
- New York, 1984
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- Assistant Coach, Varsity Boys Basketball, Christian Brothers Academy
- Best Lawyers In America® (2013-present)
- Best Lawyers in America® Lawyer of the Year, Syracuse, Personal Injury (2016)
- BV® Rated (1990-present)
- Upstate New York Super Lawyers® (2010-present)
- Upstate New York Super Lawyers® "Top 50" (2011)
- Fellow, Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Fellow, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Member and Executive Editor, Ohio Northern Law Review
- Keeping Current With Automobile Litigation, New York State Bar Association
- Evaluating The Medical Negligence Case
- Winning Your Case At the Deposition, New York State Bar Association
- Construction Site Litigation, New York State Bar Association
- Bridge the Gap - Practice Areas of the Law, Onondaga County Bar Association
- How To Handle A Neck and Back Injury Case - Plaintiff's Perspective, New York State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Onondaga County Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Edward Leone '78: Cortland Basketball's Family Man, SUNY Cortland (February 22, 2012)