Bottar Leone, PLLC, is a regionally respected and nationally recognized upstate New York law firm with a practice limited to the prosecution and trial of medical malpractice, construction site accident, dangerous product, severe personal injury and wrongful death cases.
From our 10,000 square foot principal office located in downtown Syracuse, and through satellite offices in Watertown, Utica and Albany, our experienced legal team and skilled support staff have, since 1983, helped more than nine thousand patients, motorists, workers, consumers (and their families) secure just compensation for life-altering injuries and losses.
Led by New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers past-president, Anthony S. Bottar, recently honored as Best Lawyers® Syracuse Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year, and Edward S. Leone, recently named to the "Top 50" Upstate New York Super Lawyers® list, the Firm has for nearly three decades devoted 100% of its human, capital and expert resources to forging hundreds of millions of dollars* in recoveries for clients throughout Upstate New York.
Our attorneys, while highly-selective in accepting cases, do not retreat from meritorious claims simply because they are costly or challenging to prove. The Firm makes this pledge to the community, and our clients, because our attorneys firmly believe that the victims of negligence or malpractice deserve a skilled legal advocate and, when necessary, a day in court. Consistent with our conviction, all cases accepted by the Firm are handled on a contingency basis – which means that we are not paid for our time unless you recover.
While this website provides an overview of our experience, the nature of our plaintiff’s only practice, our honors and awards, our dedication to the community, and our ability to repeatedly* resolve high-profile, complex and aggressively-defended personal injury and medical malpractice cases to the satisfaction of our clients, it is not a substitute for a telephone conversation or in-person meeting with one of our attorneys about your potential case.
To speak with Bottar Leone, PLLC about your loss or concerns, please complete a contact form, email us at email@example.com, or call us at (315) 422-3466 or 1-800-336-LAWS.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long do I have to file a personal injury lawsuit?
- How long do I have to file a medical malpractice lawsuit?
- How long do I have to file a birth injury or birth trauma lawsuit?
- What is negligence?
- Did my doctor make a mistake?
- What is wrongful death?
- What is the difference between a birth defect and a birth injury?
- What are the signs of a birth injury?
- Can a lawsuit be filed for any construction site injury?
- Can I recover more than Workers' Compensation benefits if I was injured while working at a construction site?
- What types of construction activities are covered by New York State LaborLaws?
- What is OSHA?
- What is a closed head injury?
- Is a concussion or "mild" traumatic brain injury serious?
- What is No-Fault?
- Do I have a "serious injury" under Section 5102 of the New York State Insurance Law?
- Who pays for my medical bills?
- What is pain and suffering?
- What are economic damages?
- What are punitive damages?
- Are lawsuits expensive?
- How long do lawsuits take?
- Should I settle my case?
- Will my case go to trial?
- What is my case worth?
*Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
** Recognized in 2011-2012 U.S. News & World Report Best Lawyers Best Law Firms as a "First Tier" firm for personal injury litigation.
$1,000,000.00 recovery by Bottar Leone, PLLC client for urinary incontinence due to medical malpractice.
$3,250,000.00 recovery by Bottar Leone, PLLC infant client for cerebral palsy caused by medical malpractice.
$1,700,000.00 recovery by Bottar Leone, PLLC client for injuries sustained in construction accident.
$16,033,811 awarded to Bottar Leone, PLLC, infant client for cerebral palsy caused by medical malpractice.
$1,500,000.00 recovery by Bottar Leone, PLLC client for injuries sustained as a result of defective product.
$2,007,658.00 recovery by Bottar Leone, PLLC, client for brain and orthopedic injuries caused by construction accident.
$3,500,000.00 recovery by Bottar Leone, PLLC infant client for cerebral palsy caused by medical malpractice.
$2,100,000.00 recovery by Bottar Leone, PLLC client for kidney damage caused by medical malpractice.