Paul G. LyonsAssociate
Mr. Lyons brings nearly a decade of experience to the investigation and pursuit of motor vehicle accident, premises liability, wrongful death, medical malpractice, product liability and other catastrophic personal injury matters. He manages virtually all aspects of pre-trial litigation, including pleadings, depositions, discovery, motion practice, and trial preparation.
Mr. Lyons is a graduate of The College of The Holy Cross and Syracuse University College of Law, where he was a member and managing editor of the Syracuse Science and Technology Reporter. Mr. Lyons has been recognized by Upstate New York Super Lawyers® as a "Rising Star" since 2016, and has been selected for the The National Trial Lawyers "Top 40 Under 40" list for New York since 2018.
Prior to joining Bottar Law, PLLC, Mr. Lyons was an extern with the Office of Corporation Counsel, City of Syracuse. Mr. Lyons was born and raised in Briarcliff Manor, New York, and presently resides in Manlius with his wife, Kate, a marketing manager.
- The College of the Holy Cross (B.A., 2006)
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., 2009)
- New York, 2010
- New Jersey (inactive)
- Upstate New York Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars (2016-present)
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 (2018-present)
- Ethical Considerations In Information Gathering and Evolving Technologies, NYS Bar Association CLE (Syracuse 2018)
- Member, New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Member, Onondaga County Bar Association
- Member, Northern District of New York Federal Court Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice